Digital marketing is taking off an earnest and still expected to generate 189 billion dollars by the year 2020. Thus, the need for cross-platform mobile open app development 2020. Earlier on, for a developer to reach a vast audience, he had to create an app that could run on different platforms that we have today. These applied to various techniques and tools, not to mention time-consuming. Fortunately, today you save all that time into good use if you are a developer.
An Increasing high number of people using mobile phones is prompting mobile app development around the world — no wonder the multi-support platform is in high demand today.
Cross-platform mobile development is the process of developing mobile software and services for multiple platforms. For developers to accommodate the different operating systems, various methods apply. From a single source app code, it compiles into native technologies for the different operating systems.
Why has the world shown interest, and invested heavily in cross-platform development?
It has to do with the following characteristics.
1. Code Re-usability- This is a great time-saver. Instead of developers repeating the same code between one platform to the other, they only have to write code once, which is send across additional platforms.
2. Cost Efficiency- You only need to pay one cost and get your app functioning across other platforms.
3. Faster app development timeline- As long as the developers reuse the code, it saves them time to build an application expanding their market demand.
4. Easy update implementation- Use of Appcelerator, let you write codes in HTML 5. From there, you can easily convert them for usage in different platforms.
Below are the top 5 Cross-platform Tools for Mobile Development 2020
1. QT: Many developers agree that Qt is one of the best cross-platform tools for mobile development in 2020. One of the reasons they say that is its quality feature that allows creating fluid, applications, UIs, and devices that work well with the same embedding code for Windows, Android, and iOS.
A new mobile development
app that has seen many companies investing. It was realized by Google in 2018 and based on the purpose-build Dart programming language. It is more efficient than React Native, as it communicates with the platform directly. Flutter is built from the widget and results in improved compatibility with older system versions. It can be an advantage for you to integrate your native code with your cross-platform mobile app.
3. Corona: A perfect tool that uses a single codebase. It builds game apps for mobile devices, TV, and Desktops. Scripts lightweight and optimized for its performance. This tool uses Lua, an open-source programing language.
4. 5App: A tool specially made for the company's employee use. The purpose of building this app was for HR consulting and organizing resources for the staff so that they can improvise their performance.
5. Xamarin: Popular cross-platform mobile open app development 2020 tool, provides app store delivery. Xamarin designs native apps for multiple platforms. It's a tool that ensures that the result of your work is according to your standard. Big firms such as Microsoft, Foursquare, and IBM use this tool.
You have a chance to take advantage of these cross-platform development tools. Get an opportunity to create a beautiful, memorable UI that can reach a broader scoop. The article's purpose is to enlighten you so you don't make a wrong decision, which can be risky and expensive in this industry.