The explosion of technology advancement replacing the actual reality with augmented reality. Social media accounts, mobiles apps all are enabling people to the new social experience. The incredible animation effect and the sound effects are enough to grab the users attention. Augmented reality is the integration of audio content and game visuals with a user environment in real time. It uses the existing environment to create mobile apps and redefine the overall mobile app development experience. AR technology in the mobile app development industry provides with an interactive experience of a real-world environment where the objects that reside in the real world are augmented.
What Is Augmented Reality?
Augmented Reality is a perfect blend of the digital world and the physical elements to create an artificial environment. This technology holds great potential and helps users to experience outstanding artificial environments.
Types of Augmented Reality
Augmented Reality is divided into several categories.
1. Marker-Based Augmented Reality
2. Marker-Less Augmented Reality
3. Projection Augmented Reality
4. Superimposition Based Augmented Reality
How Augmented Reality will Transform Mobile App Development?
This groundbreaking technology is bringing innovation and creativity for Mobile App Developers. It provides with redefining app development experience and favored with a vision-based algorithm that gives exceptional clarity to object, graphics, and sounds while grabbing the attention of millions. This prominent technology allows mobile app developers to interact with the real world in digital form while experiencing a real-life environment. AR has exceeded the expectations and beaten the estimates of the market by coming up with something really great.
1. The augmented reality-based app provides with better user experience and is more interactive as compared to non-AR apps.
2. These apps are available in all sizes depending on the business model. You can choose this technology and allow the application to work in a more productive way.
3. AR apps allow organizations to address niche markets with advanced UX.
4. Augmented Reality helps in enhancing user engagement and provides with lifelike experience.
5. It increases the computing capabilities of our smartphone and helps you get a whole new experience.
6. It's bridging the gap between the users and app developers while helping organizations to develop more appealing applications.
7. AR creates an immersive experience for the users and allows them to feel that they are interacting personally with their digital environment.
8. AR creates endless possibilities for in-app development while considering recent trends accurately.
9. Augmented Reality helps the user to see the real world and project digital information in the existing environment.
10. This revolutionary technology makes a greater impact on mobile application development while covering other industries like healthcare, e-commerce, retail, marketing, education, military, Automotive and much more.
If you own a mobile app development company and wish to develop a top-notch app, then, it’s must use these trending technology like AR & VR. It will change the way people use their cell phones. It helps users get all the rich functionality and allow the developer experiment to provide end users with the ultimate experience.
Augmented reality (mobile AR, smartglasses) could reach a $90 billion revenue within 5 years. (View)
Augmented reality is one of the rapidly evolving technologies grabbing the attention of all the other industries. AR combined with artificial intelligence empowers the business to create top-level applications and generate greater revenue. Mobile application development industry has shifted to this new age technology which is helping developers to build next-generation apps. Not just that, virtual reality has also made its contribution to building new age applications. Using both AR & VR can change the way industries work and make them more productive while increasing their customer base.